Monday, January 9, 2012

Photography and Books

I've always enjoyed time lapse photography.  To date, it's not something I've tried to do.  I'm sure it requires a great of time and expertise.  For the time being, I'm just going to have to enjoy the works of others.  However, if you have any interest, this article will give you a good starting point.

By using time lapse photography, this video combines my interest in photography with my interest in books. This particular time lapse was shot at a book store in Toronto called Type.  As it turns out, Emily and I visited this bookstore about a year ago when her job took her to Toronto.  We happened upon it on our way to an outdoor art fair.  It was at the art fair that we had the Canadian delicacy of poutine for the first (and probably last) time.

No comments:

Post a Comment