Monday, April 9, 2012

Catching Up





As I indicated in my 02-22-12 post, I lost the use of my computer.  Since then, I borrowed a computer, bought a new one and fixed the broken one.  I also continued to take pictures during that time.  As such, I now have photos on three different computers and it's made it a bit more challenging to keep up on my blogging; that's part of the reason I went a few weeks without posting.

I'm in the process of trying to organize the photos that are spread out amongst the three computers.  This organizing process is allowing me to catch up on posting some of the photos I would have otherwise posted if I hadn't run into the computer issue.

The pictures above are from Butler's 03-14-12 game against Delaware in the College Basketball Invitational tournament.  Butler won the game by a score of 75-58.  Here's a link to the story on the Delaware website.  The story features one of my photos. 

Due to the unnaturally warm weather, there was actually tailgating before the game.  Probably don't see that too often with basketball games in March.

The last picture above shows Sam in her courtside seat for the game.

 

story

No comments:

Post a Comment