Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Sports Photography Workshops



My primary interest in photography is sports photography.  If I'd had any success in sports photography (and I'd like to think I've had a little) it's due in no small part to the sports photography workshops I've attended.  I've attended the Peter Read Miller workshop and the Summit Sports Photography workshop.

The top video is about Peter's workshop.  I've had the opportunity to attend that workshop twice. It was at his workshop that I shot my steeplechase photo (below) that ended up as a two page spread in Sports Illustrated.  (I shot that photo on 04-10-10; almost two years ago to the day.)

 
The other video is from the Summit Sports Photography Workshop.  I'm proud to say that one of my photos is featured in the Summit video.  It's my photo of some volleyballs.  The photo appears at 29 seconds into the video on the left-hand side of the screen (and my name appears in the credits at 4:10).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment